Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Critique: T/F Covers

As you all know, i'm in the cover group for the True/False issue. After a few revisions I think I've narrowed down my concept to create something really eye catching for Thursday's critique. I started with a variety of designs, but none seemed to really capture that "10th anniversary" message. With my second round designs I tried to amp up my "X" idea. Jan suggested maybe using the number 10 instead, which I am applying to one of my designs for tomorrow. Here's what I've had so far. I look forward to your comments tomorrow. Also feel free to comment about any suggestions for my final designs! I am wanting to try some detailed typography.






Now that I've gone different routes with my designs and heard a lot of valuable feedback, I am ready to create an eye catching and content driven design for Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment