Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Response: Mini Portfolio Take 2

Today we went around class and shared what each of us have so far for our mini portfolios. I am happy with my feedback. I feel like all of the comments will help make my portfolio more successful. I also decided that I am going to keep the same color scheme for my website as well. I think it will help brand me a little better and make my work recognizable in the long run. I already critiqued my mini portfolio (either last week or the week before). But after some changes, here is what I had in class today:












I'll leave it at that. You get the point. But like I said, everyone's feedback has inspired me to make some changes. I might have a few cover additions in the next couple of weeks too. I can't believe graduation is almost here. Scary!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment