Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Critique: Having Faith

Last week we all turned in three different concepts for the Having Faith feature coming up. For tomorrow, we will only present one final design. I will be re-designing one of the following concepts:




Feel free to give feedback on which you think is stronger. I will be changing the typography on either I choose. For the top design, I liked the concept but my color was a lot different when I printed it for class. I will have to darken a lot of the design for it to show up properly when printed. The challenge with the photography cover concept was choosing a picture. Now that I know that some of the stories won't be featured in the print issues, that really narrows down my options for a cover photo. I think for tomorrow I will revise both and see which portrays the stories best.

No comments:

Post a Comment