Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Critique: Drunkorexia

This week we brought back more first drafts for the Drunkorexia covers. I thought it was a photography cover only, which explains my design concepts. On Thursday we will bring back more. I am going to present one photo option, one illustration design, and one conceptual design that could possibly be a studio shoot idea. I had a little bit of a difficult time working with the photos only because all of the models were bodies only.

It took awhile to determine where and how to place the type, but I think the font choice worked out ok. I tried making the typefaces bold to portray the seriousness of the topic. My illustrated option will probably be most time consuming. Here are a couple from the first round. Followed but the three I presented in class today.






No comments:

Post a Comment